Custom Welding and Design is an ideas and design workshop. We imagine, innovate and design metal and composite material solutions for all kinds of problems and needs.
You tell us what your problem, need or want is… and we will create a solution and provide you with accurate descriptive drawings. With your approval we will then make your solution real. We like to do creative, one time designs that are specifically tailored to your needs.
Some of the things Custom Welding has designed and made include:
- Fittings for docks
- Outdoor deck fireplaces
- exhaust systems and all kinds of other parts for boats
- Radar or equipment mounting arches for boats
- Mounting hardware for solar power generating systems
- Hard to get vehicle parts
- Custom mobility aids and medical equipment such as canes, forearm crutches, underarm crutches, crutches for children, bariatric crutches and walkers
- We also have underarm crutch designs that are perfect for crutch lending or rental organizations. Safe, long lasting and completely adjustable.
- Specialized custom industrial parts
- We also do concrete or ferrocement boat repair
Please visit our Custom Welding YouTube Channel for in-depth descriptions of some of our products.
CHALLENGE US AT CUSTOM WELDING TO DESIGN AND BUILD WHAT YOU NEED!
At Custom Welding and Design, we like to focus on parts that are small enough to easily ship but we are also able to undertake larger jobs as well. We can also use new or recycled metal. Often we can accommodate your needs with recycled metal and sometimes we can make parts out of recycled stainless steel as inexpensively as regular steel.
The price for your custom part will be based upon cost of materials and and a very reasonable $50 per hour labor charge.
Getting the part you need with the right dimensions and strength to do the job requires careful design and documentation. See below for the process that we follow:
- Describe the part that you wish us to build – Specify dimensions, material and attach drawings/photographs etc to allow us to understand what we are making. Use the form below to send us this information
- We will review the information and decide if it is within our abilities.
- We will provide you with drawings and a quotation including shipping. Any changes required can requested at this time. Changes may affect the quoted price.
- With your approval we will ask you to pay the balance. We will invoice you using Paypal.
- We will manufacture the part and ship to you. Wherever you may be.
Click on Contact Custom Welding to describe the part or parts you need.