Custom Boat Parts – We custom make all kinds of parts for boats Some of the custom boat parts we can and have made include:
- Bow rollers
- Radar arches
- Bow and stern pulpits
- Stanchions and lifeline systems
- Deck mounted chainplates to support tall ship masts
- Custom boat ladders
- Boat wet exhaust systems
- Supports or support tubing for biminis and dodgers
- Stainless steel marine BBQ’s large enough for commercial vessels or tour boats
- Rudders and rudder fittings such as extra strong pintles and gudgeons
- Custom steel masts for traditional ships
- Custom dock hardware – attach dock sections together
- And we do ferrocement or concrete boat repairs
- We can build ferrocement boats from the keel up. There are some applications where ferrocement is still the best choice.
Custom boat parts designed and made by Custom Welding
CHALLENGE US TO DESIGN YOUR CUSTOM BOAT PARTS
At Custom Welding, we like to focus on custom boat parts that are small enough to easily ship but we are also able to undertake larger jobs as well. We can also use new or recycled metal. Often we can accommodate your needs with recycled metal and sometimes we can make parts out of recycled stainless steel as inexpensively as regular steel.
The price for your custom boat parts will be based upon cost of materials and and a very reasonable $50 per hour labor charge.
Getting the part you need with the right dimensions and strength to do the job requires careful design and documentation. See below for the process that we follow:
- Describe the custom boat part or parts that you wish us to build – Specify dimensions, material and attach drawings/photographs etc to allow us to understand what we are making. Use the form below to send us this information
- We will review the information and decide if it is within our abilities.
- We will provide you with drawings and a quotation including shipping. Any changes required can requested at this time. Changes may affect the quoted price.
- With your approval we will ask you to pay the balance. We will invoice you using Paypal.
- We will manufacture your custom boat part and ship it to you. Wherever you may be.
Click on Contact Custom Welding to describe the custom boat parts or part you need.
Please use these buttons to share Custom Welding’s Custom Boat Parts to social media.